- People-focused: Meet travelers from all over America and around the world while working alongside other Alaskans who love travel and have a commitment to serve.
- Fun: Help people already excited to be visiting Alaska.
- Learn more: This role receives training and ongoing education so you can expand your knowledge of Alaska and all it has to offer.
- See Alaska: Volunteers receive special opportunities to explore more through select industry invites, travel passes, or discounts.
- Flexible scheduling: Weekday and weekend hours are available, as well as part-time year-round or full-time seasonal positions.
Skills and Abilities
- People skills and interpersonal communications are a must.
- Sound knowledge of Anchorage and Alaska – with plenty of opportunities to learn more.
- Commitment to great customer service, and solid sales skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Comfortable in a fun, busy environment.
To apply, send a completed application to email@example.com or drop it off at the Visitor Information Center at 524 W. 4th Ave., Anchorage, AK 99501. Please call 907-257-2319 with questions.
Visit Anchorage Volunteer Application
Visit Anchorage Visitor Service Ambassador Application (Paid)