Serves 8 | Ready in 3-4 hours
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 12 oz spicy reindeer sausage ring (fully cooked)
- 1 can (15.5 oz) kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) whole tomatoes, crushed
- 1 packet chili seasoning (your favorite brand)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Brown beef and drain fat.
- Cook reindeer sausage in pan until heated; cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients, except cheese, in slow cooker; set on high 3-4 hours or low 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with cheese and sour cream, serve.