Anchorage is Ready for You
Anchorage businesses are committed to making your visit safe and enjoyable. In taking the Healthy Anchorage Pledge, each business has committed to doing its part to keep its staff and patrons safe, helping our community mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Participating businesses are invited to demonstrate protocols every day and display their commitment prominently.
By taking the Healthy Anchorage Pledge, each business below has agreed to:
- Follow Expert Advice – Implement CDC guidance, observe state and local mandates, and make guests aware of what they can do to help.
- Keep Clean – Use sanitation best practices from the CDC and specialized guidance from industry leaders.
- Wear Masks – Wear face coverings and ask guests to wear them too.
- Practice Physical Distancing – Ensure enough space so everyone can stay 6 feet apart at minimum.
- Encourage Contactless Payment – Accept credit cards, debit cards, and other cashless payment whenever possible.
- Stop the Spread – Keep guest records to ensure public health officials can easily connect with individuals to keep the virus from spreading.
Activities + Attractions
Services + Community Partners
This program is supported by a grant from the Municipality of Anchorage.