Stories at the Cemetery
- Date: Jul 14, 2019 - Aug 11, 2019
- Times: 6 p.m.
- Admission: Free
- Location: Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery
Meet Alaskan pioneers, miners, politicians, business owners, notable citizens and notorious denizens of the past at the Stories at The Cemetery at Anchorage Memorial Park.
- On June 21 a guided cemetery walk is led by Audrey and Bruce Kelly who present 10 biographies at selected grave sites.
- On July 14 costumed actors stand at preselected grave sites and present 10 other biographies that have been reproduced as first person narratives.
- On Aug. 11 the July stories are repeated on a stage on the cemetery grounds - bring your own chair
Best entry is the John Bagoy Gate at the corner of Seventh and Cordova. All presentations start at 6 p.m.
Admission is free but donations are welcome.
Anchorage, AK 99501