- Date: May 13, 2018
- Times: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Admission: Free for all mothers on Mother's Day. Admission charged to other participants.$15 Adult per person$10 Youth per person$12 Seniors per person $12 Military per personChildren 6 and under are free
- Location: Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
We would like to say thank you to all the mothers, for everything they do, with free admission to all mothers on May 13, Mother’s Day! Join AWCC for a day filled with animal feedings and delicious food from Smokehouse BBQ and Moose Bites food trucks.
Animal Program Schedule on Mother's Day:
- Learn about Lynx at 11:30 a.m.
- Porcupine Chat at 12:30 p.m.
- Meet the Wolves at 1:30 p.m.
- Meet the Foxes at 2:30 p.m.
- The Bears Business at 3:30 p.m.
Portage Glacier, AK 99587-0949 Local