Date: Jun 2, 2018 - Jun 3, 2018
- Admission: Free
- Location: Alyeska Resort
It’s summer music festival time again! Join us for a celebration of the fiddlehead fern season. Bring the whole family to the Hotel Alyeska pond courtyard for some great music in the mountains, arts and crafts and food vendors and kids' activities and more. Open to all ages, free!
Musical perfomances by:
- World's Finest, Portland, Oregon-based Americana/Island Folk Rock Jam Band
- Todd Grebe & Cold Country, Alaska's Best Folk & Bluegrass
- Ava Earl Duo, Girdwood's Rising Star
- Beth Marlin, San Francisco Award-Winning Singer-Songwriter
- JUNOSmile, Nashville Performing Folk Artists
- Danny Booth, Garren Volper & Amanda Kerr Trio, Bluegrass & Folk
The festival also features food vendors, beer garden, a fun run and cooking demos sampling a fiddle-head themed dish from Alyeska's chefs.
Girdwood, AK 99587 Local