- Date: Apr 1, 2018
- Times: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Admission: Adult $15; Youth $10; Child 6 & under Free; Seniors $12; Military $12
- Location: Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
Join AWCC and the Easter Bunny on Easter Sunday, April 1st! Enjoy a sunrise service at the Point followed by a delicious brunch. After brunch, the Easter festivities will kick off with a puppet show, egg hunts and animal feedings around the center! Partake in photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny from noon to 1 p.m. and hay rides around the center from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
8:30 am: Sunrise Service at the Point overlooking the Turnagain Arm
9:00 am: Brunch in Bison Hall
10:30 am: Puppet Show in Bison Hall
11:00 am: Egg Hunt (outside)
Join the Easter Bunny at 11:30 am for the first animal feeding to the bears, when they receive special Easter treats (the rest of the animal programs will proceed).
Animal Program Schedule:
- Bears (both brown and black) at 11:30 a.m.
- Wolves at noon
- Kit Kat (the porcupine) at 12:30 p.m.
- Lynx at 1 p.m.
- Snickers (the porcupine) at 1:30 p.m.
- Foxes at 2 p.m.
- Kobuk (the bear cub) at 2:30 p.m.