Bonny Sosa Tuesday Night Race Series
Date: Oct 23, 2018 - Oct 30, 2018
Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Times: 6:30 p.m.
- Admission: $2-$20
- Location: Various
The Bonny Sosa Tuesday Night Race Series is a fall family tradition. These fun runs are like no other in Anchorage. Come rain, snow, sleet, hail or wind, weather permitting these races are rarely cancelled. Whether you are a competitive runner or just want to get out and see a new trail or meet new friends, this is the event for you. Three separate race courses are set each week at a different location around town.
Kids, Recreation and competitive divisions. The kids and recreational courses tend to stay on well-used trails, but the competitive courses have a rep of wild curves, occasionally following streams, game trails or other surprises.
- Sept 11 - Alaska Pacific University
- Sept 18 - Chugiak High School
- Sept 25 - Service High School
- October 2 - Russian Jack Springs North
- October 9 - Kincaid Park
- October 16 - Bartlett High School
- October 23 - Service High School
- October 30 - Kincaid Park Costume Run and Awards Banquet: Come out wearing your Halloween costumes. Awards celebration and banquet - bring your favorite dessert. Pizza will be provided.
Register online or on race day on site from 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.