Bonny Sosa Tuesday Night Race Series
Date: Sep 26, 2017 - Nov 7, 2017
Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Times: 6:30 p.m.
- Admission: $2-$20
The Bonny Sosa Tuesday Night Race Series is a fall family tradition. These fun runs are like no other in Anchorage. Come rain, snow, sleet, hail or wind, weather permitting these races are rarely cancelled. Whether you are a competitive runner or just want to get out and see a new trail or meet new friends, this is the event for you. Three separate race courses are set each week at a different location around town.
Kids, Recreation and competitive divisions. The kids and recreational courses tend to stay on well-used trails, but the competitive courses have a rep of wild curves, occasionally following streams, game trails or other surprises.
- September 12 - Kincaid Park
- September 19 - Polar Bear Park (Russian Jack Springs North)
- September 26 - Tozier Track
- October 3 - Kincaid Park- Crazy Hair Night
- October 10 - East High School
- October 17 - Service High School
- October 24 - Service High School
- October 31 - Kincaid Park Costume Run - Come out wearing your Halloween costumes.
- November 7 - Kincaid Outdoor Center - Awards Celebration and dessert potluck. Bring your favorite dessert. Pizza will be provided
Register online or on race day on site from 5:30 - 6:15 p.m.