Art Night for NSAA
- Date: Dec 1, 2017
- Times: 4 p.m.
- Admission: Free
- Location: Resolution Brewing Co.
An art night for all skiers and winter lovers! Nordic Skiing Association of Anchorage with the help of Resolution Brewing Company is hosting a First Friday art night. Art and beer sales are a fundraiser for the ski association. It's a chance to catch up with friends and view artwork from our spectacularly talented community.
Artists with winter art and photos are encouraged to display; Call at (907) 276-7609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit art. Artist keeps 90% of profits, the other 10% and a portion of beer sales that night go to NSAA trails.
Anchorage, AK 99501