This position of Reservationist is to assist in promotion, operations and implementation of policies and procedures to establish Land’s End Resort as Alaska’s premier resort destination. All duties must be carried out in a professional, business-like manner. Reservationists are expected to be very knowledgeable about LEAC properties, able to handle multiple phone lines in a proficient manner, and able to make hotel reservations, all while meeting and exceeding our guest needs prior to their arrival. This position is expected to communicate and coordinate effectively with the Reservations Manager, as well as assist any front desk clerk in the completion of duties as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work in housekeeping.
- Work well under pressure and multitask.
- Must have neat, legible penmanship.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, speak clearly and able to enunciate.
- Customer service skills.
- Previous experience recommended.