Ovibos Consulting helps your brand tell its unique story. Storytelling is the most important factor of successful marketing. That personal connection is what makes your brand stand out and what customers need in this information-saturated world. We are here to guide you to finding your voice, identifying your strengths, and forming a strategy that works for you. Our team will create branded content that fits your strategy.
We are looking for a digital marketing coordinator to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing projects. The duties of the digital marketing coordinator will include developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, tracking campaign progress, streamlining digital marketing products, and handling general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part of driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns. This is a remote position.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Managing social media accounts
- Creating and managing email marketing tools
- Editing marketing material
- Researching market trends
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- >Optimizing SEO
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable about Alaska
- Must be experienced in a remote working environment
- Past work experience in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Literacy in online business management tools
- Strong computer literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
To apply, please reach out with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.