Part-time position is available at Alaska's largest distributor of Alaskan gift and imprinted sportswear. Employee will work in our customer’s store stocking, merchandising and displaying our products. Looking for a self-motivated person who can handle a variety of daily tasks. Approximately 20-30 hours a week. Salary depends on experience. Training is available.
- Stock shelves and keep them clean and organized
- Remove discontinued, old, and slow moving items from shelves
- Receive order into store
- Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization
- Able to communicate with clients/customers
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with store personnel and vendors
- Able to lift 30 lbs. periodically
Please provide resume if you have one. Must have reliable transportation and valid State ID.
Apply in person at: ACEUSA 3812 Spenard Rd. Suite #100 Anchorage, Alaska 99517. Or fill out the attached application.