The Premier Alaska Tours Inventory Manager is responsible for communications with Alaskan and Yukon vendors including the management of client block, contract terms, and scheduling. This position will report to the Director of Logistics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities of the Inventory Manager include but are not limited to:
- Professionally handle email and phone communication with vendors, clients and team members.
- Manage and maintain vendor contracts, pricing and other details as needed
- Generate, maintain and update vendor block requests and sales reports
- Generate, maintain and update passenger manifests and reports
- Performs other duties as required
- Inventory Manager must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email applications. A strong Excel background is preferred.
- Ability to work with new technology and reservation systems.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management, employees, and clients
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering to the highest service standard.
- Successful Candidate may be required to pass a comprehensive civil, criminal, educational and/or credit background check.
- Fluency in the English language (written & spoken)
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Two years or more of employment within tourism (preferably with an inventory-specific background)
- Knowledge of Alaska hotels, lodges, activities and travel services
If interested, please submit an application on our website: http://www.premieralaskajobs.com/inventory-manager.