This position of Front Desk A/B Clerk is to assist in promotion, operations and implementation of policies and procedures to establish Land’s End Resort as Alaska’s premier resort destination. All duties must be carried out in a professional, business-like manner, with flexible and strong leadership abilities. A/B Clerks are expected to make hotel reservations, greet guests, check-in/out guests and meet and exceed our guest needs. This position is expected to communicate and coordinate effectively with the FDM, AFDM and HM, as well as assist other Front Desk clerks and other employees in the completion of duties as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work any day and any shift as required.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Able to work in Housekeeping.
- Work well under pressure.
- Must have neat, legible penmanship.
- Must have good communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Advanced customer service skills.